Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
This is very clearly a backdated entry (probably from 2008 or something of the sort). :x Somewhere along the way, I started actually caring about the quality of the food pictures I took. :O That’s my roommate/facebook husband’s hand right there. Yeah. We’re awesome. :x
Foods I love (to make) must fulfill the following requirements.
1) Tastes good. (This should be a given.)
2) Preparation doesn’t take long.
3) Doesn’t require a whole lot of ingredients.
5) Something not unhealthy would be pretty awesome too.
6) Did I mention….tastes good and simple to make?
This does it all! :D
-2 tbsp olive oil
-2 tbsp honey
-1/2 a lemon
1) Mix olive oil and honey. Squeeze in the lemon.
2) Cut up yams. Pour mixture on yams. Bake at 350 for an hour.