Sadly, I’m going to cheat and just answer the questions but not tag anyone because I’m wildly talented at stopping chains and because I don’t actually follow enough blogs to be able to nominate enough people. :x
Versatile Blogger Award:
I tried to make sure they didn’t overlap with these, but these are my 7 interesting things! You may or may not find them interesting.
1) I can spell my name on the periodic table! My molecular weight is 281.95.
2) I got banned from TV at a very young age and basically never had a TV when I was un-banned, so I am often behind the times. Even more so now that I live up in the mountains where the 3 towns consisting of my school, the one I pass on the way home, and home consist of under 10,000 people.
3) I have a problem with maintaining eye contact with super attractive people because I always feel like I’m staring. :[
4) I like watching scary movies, but then my imagination runs wild and I scare myself for days/weeks/months. It does not help that I currently live next to a graveyard.
5) My one and only celebrity crush is Jensen Ackles. :D
6) Although I do like where I am right now, I miss living in a place with warm weather + where it was possible to get everywhere without needing a car.
7) I think childbirth is completely terrifying and am pretty much dreading the OB rotations (I can better deal with em’ now that I know what to expect, since I shadowed my cousin, but still; aughhh ;_; ).
What inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve been keeping journals regularly since…March 22nd, 2000. Back then, it was on paper, and although I still write in those periodically, I’ve pretty much moved to online because it’s a lot faster. ;_; I started this particular blog since I was moving across the country for a master’s program and my friends asked me to make one so they could keep up how I was doing with my life. :O
How did you come up with the name to your blog?
My brother has a billion different nicknames for me, most of which I find amusing. This is one of em’.
Tell me about your dream job.
That’s what I’m in school to learn to do! :] I’m pretty sure I want to go into family medicine, and I know for sure I want to either go back to PHAC to volunteer, or to at least volunteer my time at a free clinic somewhere once I’m a ~*real*~ doctor.
Is your glass half empty or half full?
Usually half full because I’m perpetually dehydrated. :x
If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?
I love Hawai’i and warm weather, + I also was recently watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall with my friend. So yeah, at present, I’d definitely go there. Although going to the Philippines is also a rather attractive option. (My brother and his girlfriend have been telling me about it/showing me pictures and it’d be awesome to get to go there, but a week wouldn’t be enough time.)
What food can you absolutely not eat?
I hate olives. :/
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
I like white chocolate, actually. :O But if I had to choose between the two, I supposed I like milk chocolate better.
How much time do you spend blogging?
I only really blog when I have some spare pockets of time. I’ll usually use this time to write a crap ton of posts into the future.
Do you watch TV, and if so, what are some of your favorite shows?
Technically no, because I watch everything on my computer (I don’t have a TV). I have about a billion favorite shows because it’s kinda like I’m making up for lost times…so they include Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, Drop Dead Diva, Game of Thrones…(Modern Family, Friends, Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother, Vampire Diaries don’tjudgeme…)
Canto series include 天幕下的戀人, 公主嫁到, 最美麗的第七天, 宮心計, 射鵰英雄傳, 神鵰俠侶, 倚天屠龍記, 法證先鋒, & 溏心風暴之家好月圓.