I’m really upset that I didn’t realize until yesterday that I could have been earning 50 fuel points every time I filled out one of these feedback surveys. ;_; It is a-okay though! Better late than never, right?
I love shopping at Kroger for a crap ton of reasons (this may be biased because my only other option is Walmart).
1) They stalk what I buy, so I get personalized coupons in the mail for things that I would actually spend money on.
2) I spend about $100/month (food is the only thing I actually splurge on), so I get 10 cents off per gallon. :O! I fill up my tank about once a month, so this is perfect.
3) Manager’s specials!!! I walk the perimeter of the store whenever I go, buy the things I need and loot the sales along the way.
4) Shopping on the last day of a three-day weekend/holiday tends to be when everything in the world goes on sale. EVERYTHING.
5) Grocery shopping is the type of shopping I enjoy the most. :D Food everywhere!!!
My latest haul of sorts includes all of the following:
- 9 Carbmaster yogurts in assorted flavors (tis one of my favorite snacks ever :D 60 calories each with 8 g of protein :)!
- 3 boxes of Kashi cereal (2 berry fruitful, 1 honey sunshine squares)
- 1 bag of Kashi hummus crisps
- 1 bag of Bear Naked banana nut granola
- 1 box of some other kind of awesome-looking healthy-lookin’ cereal (I compared nutrition facts for a while, haha)
- 6 bags of gourmet veggie chips
- 1 giant tub of baby spring mix
- 4 containers of Blue Diamond almond coconut / vanilla almond coconut milk
- 1 container of Silk vanilla soy milk
- 3 Silk dark chocolate almond milks
- 1 container of vanilla oat milk
- 1 box of Cascadian Farm Oats & Honey granola bars
- 1 bottle of Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, 1 bottle of Samy moisture plus+ hydrating shampoo
- 5 containers of deli meat (roast beef, smoked turkey, rotisserie-seasoned turkey breast)
- 2 bags of plain popcorn (only ingredients = popcorn, sunflower oil + a little salt)
- 1 bag of ginormous ginger gold apples
- 1 bag of yellow nectarines
- 1 bunch of bananas
For $54. I am set on groceries for a very, very, very long while. This was me exercising a whole lot of self control. :/
I’m probably gonna have to wait a while before I get to making homemade granola too. :x