winter break wishlist
I’m flying home tomorrow! (Assuming that my flight doesn’t get delayed, anyway.) This wishlist is actually more of a “Things I’d Like To Get Done While I’m Home” sort of deal. I make them for pretty much every break I have and rarely ever get through half the list, but…it doesn’t hurt to be ambitious!
School-Related (because we all know a “break” during med school is just more time to finally catch up)
- Finish gunner training every morning either on ellipticals or while hula hooping
- 30-50 board questions every day
- Study a section of Step Up every day
- Study a section of Pathoma every day
People I Need To See
- Family (includes Ninja :'( )
- 6F & co.
- People at TG
- Train with Sam every day!
- Pole classes at TG!
- BJJ classes at KOA
- 2-3 classes at South Bay Circus Arts
- Strength-training of some sort (playground/body weight workouts)
- Cut to 117 lbs (talllll order because it’s holidays/I’ll be surrounded by food/I’ve been eating like crap for the past 1.5 months and have no idea how much I even weigh at this point, but…potential competition in February!?)
- Climb Mission Peak at least twice
- Re-learn Liszt’s Un Sospiro
- Come up with a piano part for Jerrod Niemann’s Only God Could Love You More, I Fight Dragons’ With You + also practice Imagine Dragons’ Radioactive
- Learn the drum part for Muse’s Supermassive Black Hole
Food (yes, there needs to be a whole section for this)
- Viet sandwich + pho
- Thai food
- Korean BBQ
- Carne asada fries
- Burrito from La Vic’s
- In N Out
- A billion homemade meals with Jun (and everyone we invite over so we don’t turn into whales)