Update: May Fitness Challenge (05/09-05/15)
- 20 minutes of power-walking through a bunch of airports (my trajectory was SF => Pittsburg => DC => Lewisburg)
- Running around with the cats on the farm + vacuuming (~10 minutes?)
- 4×100 bridges
- 5×2-min. Supermans
- 5 minutes Tahitian practice
- 30 minutes cleaning apartment/running errands
- 1.5 hours (aka the time it took me to finish 300 practice questions) powerwalking on a treadmill at 7% incline
- 3×15 @ 95 barbell squats
- 3×10 @ 150 leg press
- 3×12 w/ 20’s dumbbell lunges
- 3×10 @ 80 leg extensions
- 3×20 BW squats
- 3×10 hip ups
- 3×20 quadruped hip extensions
- 3×20 quadruped donkey kicks
- 3×10 V-ups
- 3×25 bicycles
- 3×1-min planks
- 3×20 @ 20 Russian twists
- (The above took about an hour.)
- 15 min. powerwalking on treadmill at 5% incline
- 10 min. walk outside (running errands at different buildings on campus/outside my apartment)
- 25 min. powerwalking on treadmill @ 6% incline
- 25 min. stationary cycling @ 6% resistance
- 20 min. ellipticals @5% resistance
- 20 min. running errands/walking around outside
So…I have excitingly abrupt news. I’m moving out of my apartment in about 2 weeks. It was an impromptu decision that was basically made…today. There’s nothing at all wrong with my apartment; I have the best neighbors I could ever ask for (two of which will be my neighbors next year too, if all goes well! <3), but the prospect of living with my best friend here and not having to pay rent was too good to pass up. I’m moving to the farm*! <3
*When I told my friend, “I’m moving to the shelter!,” he was momentarily concerned because it sounded like I was either (a) homeless or (b) an abuse victim, so he suggested that I amend the statement to ‘farm.’ Both are equally accurate, so I’m goin’ with it.May 15
- 15 minutes walking
- 20 minutes Tahitian practice (while study-questioning)
Total: 375 minutes
Running Total: 1195 minutes!
(See past progress here (start) + here (week 1)!
The #20×31 fitness challenge is hosted by Jen, Samantha, Carley and Anna. It’s not too late to join if you’re interested! Just 20 minutes per day for the month of May! :]
Posted on May 16, 2014, in Day by Day and tagged #teamstellar, fitness, fitness challenge, Girls Gone Sporty, hobbies. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
You rocked it again my friend! Keep up the great work! And thanks for linking up again!
Thanks! Next week’s gonna be the true test, haha. I have class all day and 3 giant exams on Friday/Saturday. Life is gonna be fun! :[
Wow, you are killing it! Great job!
Thanks! :] I’m using it to keep me sane from all the studying! :P
Pingback: Update: May Fitness Challenge (05/16-05/22) | fairyburger